The PP melt blown nonwoven production line is a polymer melt extruded from a screw extruder. The polymer is extremely stretched by high-speed hot air or other means to form very fine short fibers, which are aggregated to A web is formed on a roller or a screen curtain, and is finally reinforced by self-adhesion or thermal bonding. Its unique properties are widely used in mask filter materials, thermal insulation filling materials, medical health materials, wiping materials, etc. The finished product can pass the N95 standard as the core material of the mask
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc ;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall covering, table cloth, bed sheet, bed cover, etc
(3) Follow-up cloth: lining,adhesive lining, flake, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials,insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth,seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.